Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Oma & Opa are still flavour of the month

Aiden still talks about Oma & Opa ALL the time. I'm not sure why but we were going out for coffee the other day and he seemed convinced that they were going to meet us there... had to break his heart and tell him otherwise. The next best thing we could do was write a letter and speak to them on the phone. Here is Aiden speaking to Opa on the phone - they were talking about animals and making animal noises when Opa mentioned a kangaroo. This prompted Aiden to start hopping around like a kangaroo and completely forgetting to talk on the phone...
In this photo he is stomping like some animal - I can't remember what animal it was


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Aiden

I really enjoyed your phonecall on Sunday. When you were talking I could see you right in front of me. I reckon we should do this more often. I told the Magpie about you, he still comes a few times a day to get some kangaroo-meat for his 2 babies. I told him that you rangand then he sang a lovely song, that was nice, don't you think ???? a big hug for you and one for Megan, could you pass that on to her????? love from Opa