Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Family update #1 - Megan

I can't believe Megan is already 16 weeks old - the time has flown by. Thankfully she is almost fully recovered from her bronchiolitis with only the occassional cough. She has been chatting for quite some time and has recently discovered her squeal - which she seems to enjoy practicing at 2 o'clock in the morning... I am trying to give her lots of floor time and I reckon it won't be long now before she rolls over - she's about half way there when I place a toy off to the side and she reaches for it. She is still getting lots of kisses from her big brother but has occassional spac attacks at his noise/exuberance.
********
With all the house stuff going on at the moment I have gratefully received lots of help from my mum & dad. Both have been enlisted in babysitting duties while the house is inspected or removalists come, etc. Here is a photo of Megan with her Grandad (must get one with Nana to post on the blog).

********
This is the first time I put Megan into the walker and she did better than I expected. She sat up and supported herself quite well and by the look on her face she thought it was alright...


********
Her beautiful smile

********
Dave commented the other day that she was getting a but chubby and here's the proof!

No comments: