Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Family update #3 - Dave & Sara

It's official! Dave has been promoted and is now the Maintenance Planning Superintendent. He starts in the role in a week or so. I don't really know any more details than this so maybe he can post a blog with more info. The only downfall with all these jobs with added responsibility is that he seems to be working longer hours... so I am really looking forward to moving up to Secret Harbour to cut down his travel time - less time in the car means more time with the kids.
********
I don't have any exciting news to report about me... I'm just doing my job as a mum...
********
I rolled my ankle the other day and of course when Dave strapped it for me Aiden insisted he have a bandage on his 'sore' foot too.
This is our life: our two gorgeous kids....

No comments: