Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary to US!

Yesterday was our 5th wedding anniversary. It doesn't seem like much but when you realise we were together for almost 8 years before we got married (yes - I waited THAT long - LOL!) it really has been a long time that we have been a happy couple.

Mum was kind enough to come and babysit the kids so Dave and I went out for a very nice, relaxed dinner.

To my awesome, loving, tolerant, overworked husband - I love you... may we share many more anniversaries together.

Here we are all dressed up ready to go out for dinner:

Kit: QP4 Terre d'azur by Akiloune

2 comments:

Cass & Co said...

Happy annivesary Guys. Hope you had a lovely meal out. Great photos too... We have our 7th coming up in a few weeks... my how time flies...
Cass xoxoxo

Hank & Vicki said...

I can't believe that I had you on the phone on your anniversary and I missed it.Congratulations to you both , and we wish you many more happy years together .Vicki