Sunday, October 5, 2008

Gotta love IKEA

The shutdown at Dave's work has FINALLY finished - believe me it has been a very long 100 days... So, Dave actually managed some much needed time off with myself and the kids. Our first family adventure was to the Perth Royal Show on Wednesday (I am currently in the process of scrapping some photos so will post them at a later time) and then on Friday I dragged them all to IKEA. It was a very satisfying shopping trip - we came home with a couple of bookshelves and a new computer desk for me. Dave is happy because instead of me spending $1700 on a new laptop I bought a $90 computer desk WITH WHEELS so I am now stting here typing this blog IN THE SAME ROOM as my husband!

Here's a couple of photos taken after we got home from IKEA.

The first three are Dave putting up the bookshelves in the toy room with that 'special help' that only small children can give!




We also bought this tent/igloo for the kids. I couldn't get a decent photo because the first one has Megan standing at the door too unsure to go in and in the second photo Dave has dragged her inside so there was a mass stampede for the door because everyone wanted to get out at once...



1 comment:

Vicki said...

Great photos Sara.