Saturday, August 30, 2008

How excited am I???

Vicki is an awesomely talented English lass who designs digital scrapbook kits and gives them away for free (how nice is she?)... and she has selected me to be on her Creative Team! This is the first time I have been chosen to be on a design team of any sort so I am SUPER excited!

One of the reasons why I am so happy to be on Vicki's team is becasue her kits are AMAZING! I love her stuff so it is an honour and a privilege to have the opportunity to showcase her work. You can check out her website at http://vicki20.blogspot.com/ (you will also notice her blinkie on the right).

Here are the two pages I sent for my application to the Creative Team - both are done with her 'Blue Jeans' kit



1 comment:

Vicki said...

I am so lucky to have you Sara - your LOs are amazing!