Sunday, April 13, 2008

My new toy

I have had my new camera for a little over a day now and have taken a bazillion photos. I am slowly starting to figure out the difference between aperture priority vs shutter priority and a few other things. There a mutlitude of photos of Megan and very few of Aiden - he just won't sit still long enough! I even resorted to photographing a toy giraffe - he was the perfect subject - never moved or complained! Anyway, here are a few of my favourite shots so far:

Aiden at the playground - I compared this photo to some I took last week with the old camera and I am spun out by the vibrancy of colours in this shot





Note - I haven't tweaked these photos at all - they are the raw shot (I normally fiddle with them in photoshop before posting/printing)

1 comment:

Cass & Co said...

The photos are fantatstic!!! Bet you're having a ball with the new toy!!

Cass xoxo