Sunday, June 10, 2007

Lazy day Sunday

A quiet day today... Dave went off to bowls this morning leaving the rest of us home for a slow day. I decided it was about time I let Opa have a break from entertaining Aiden so I decided to attempt baking some biscuits with him. I have never attempted such a feat before and I have to say it was rather more successful than I had expected. Aiden helped with just about every part of the process; collecting all the ingredients, putting them into a bowl then mixing them together by hand and by beater, and of course the most important part - placing the chocolate drops on the top.


We were actually making "Teddy Bear Biscuits" and as you can see we did such a good job that it was VERY difficult to tell the difference between the picture in the book and our bikkies!

No comments: