Monday, March 19, 2007

Speed and you WILL get caught

Yesterday: Aiden & I went for a haircut which ended up costing me $70.... $20 for the haircut and $50 for the speeding fine I got on my way - bummer! I saw the multinova way too late, glanced down at my speedo which said 80 kms (I was in a 70 zone) and when I looked up it went FLASH!

Today: Just spent two hours sitting in a pathology lab doing my gestational diabetes test - will get results on Wednesday. Lucky Aiden got to spend the couple of hours at his friend, Charlotte's house. Don't know what Cass & Charlotte did to him but he hasn't stopped talking since we left their house!

Results of photo shoot to show of new haircut:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got away lightly! I just got a speeding fine of $134 for doing 67 in a 60k zone.
Annie