Sunday, March 18, 2007

First blog ever!

I've finally decided to join the wonderful world of bloggers - mainly so I can keep family better updated on what we're up to. So here goes with my first blog (it may be a long one since it's the first).

Obviously the most exciting event of recent weeks was Aiden's 2nd birthday. With Dave working ridiculous hours on the shutdown we really didn't have the opportunity or inclination to have a party this year. Instead it worked out that my mother's group came here on that particular week so I simply bought a cake and each of the kids took turns at blowing out the candles. Unfortunately, Aiden's blowing turned out to be more like dousing out the candles as you can see in this photo I have titled "Would you like spit with that?":

In theory I would continue our story here but for some reason when I try to upload more photos the blogger seems to just hang. So I am going to publish this and just come back and create another post.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello there,What a good ides this blog. It goes far beyond my knowledge of computering, but I can try to get this comment over to you. Very nice foto's.Aiden looks more and more like his dad, I think.
Love from all of us, Willy