Wednesday, March 12, 2008

1 sleep to go!

That's what I mistakenly told Aiden this morning. When we were having breakfast I was explaining that tomorrow was his birthday which was only one more sleep away. I then explained that he would be three years old to which his response was, "no, I'm not old". Anyhow, our conversation came back to haunt me when he woke up from his daytime nap... and his first words were, "it's my birthday! Can we have my birthday cake?". Yep... silly mummy forgot about the daytime sleep and so had to tell him NOW it was 1 sleep to go.

We aren't having a birthday party for Aiden but our Mum's group is here tomorrow so we will have a birthday cake and let all the kids take a turn blowing out the candles (all the kids birthdays are in March). Here are all the presents ready for tomorrow...

No comments: