Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More Megan

Megan is finally starting to get into the whole food thing (after my Child Care Nurse suggested that if I didn't keep her so full of breast milk then she might just show an interest... seems kinda obvious in retrospect...). Just a few days ago we tried her for the first time with this nifty little device. You put some fruit in the mesh bag so she can chomp on it and suck the juice without the risk of choking on the lumpy bits. So far we've only tried watermelon and boy does she love it! You can tell if she likes certain foods by the constant "mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm" noises she makes while she'e eating (Moule family: very much like what Ben used to do) .
Show me a baby that doesn't like looking at themself in the mirror...

So far I have managed to snap a lot of photos of Megan simply because she was fairly immobile. Unfortunately I think that is about to change... she's now able to crawl?? (if you can call dragging yourself around on your belly a crawl) so I reckon I am now going to have a pile of blurry photos of not one but two children. This is what happens when she spots a nice, shiny, silver camera that looks like it could be a) tasty or b) fun to play with.

No comments: